Saturday, November 22, 2008

BFF but not what you would think

Best Friends Forever, Puzzle is my dog without her I'm not sure what I would do. She's more than just a dog shes part of the family. Apart from my sister I would have to say she is my best friend. The best thing about a dog is when your having a bad day they come up to greet you, even if you get mad at them for bugging you they just come back to try and cheer you up. When the day comes when she's gone I will never be the same she has changed my life. she's kinda like a Guardin Angle. Its true they come in all shapes and size's, but they all can do the same job.
I wasnt ready for this pic but who is ever ready for one .

Devil dog haha her eyes are way creepy it was the last pic that we took before she went upstairs. she was finished with the photo shoot!
haha this pic is one of my favorite, she was looking at the camera because of the red dot that shows up right before the pic is taken. She loves the laser pin she chases it up and down the street or halls and walls. Whatever you can think of she will attempt to get the light but she thought it was the light so she ws excited but sadly I had to disapoint her :(


I was just bored with the camera,





No comments: