Saturday, November 22, 2008

Homecomming

Homecomming 2008, wow thats not a night I will forget it was very intense, but still fun! I dont think I would do it again though. Jake Larsen ( Pink hat kid Jake) he's a senior as well, funny but strange kid.









I like this one just because my eye looks cool other than that it should be burned


This is my Moms favorite picture she says its a normal thing for a teenager to do and that's to just stand in one place and text,( sorry kinda hard to see, but I have the phone in my hands) this is waiting for about 30 mins for hime to come and pick me up so very stressfull before hand. Because the dance was on a friday so I had to get ready in about an hour and a half very hard when it takes about an hour to get your hair all fixed.







5 comments:

Jared said...

Woot-woo! You look hot! Can Mindy borrow that dress?

Jared said...

I hope you're laughing. Of course, Jared didn't write that. You do look great though! --Mindy

Heather McFeather said...

yes of course I am laughing,thanks though.

Sienna Meek said...

hi there
it's me sienna meek! jennys dautghter! you looked so cute! i have a blog it's www.dancingisjustme.blogspot.com
well byebye

Leira Lynn said...

Yes, that dress does make you look fat. Oops...I mean..........

WOW you're gorgeous McFeather the Heather! :) Too bad you didn't mention in there how I was your double for this adventure! That's what makes it awesome in surround sound!