Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What cleaning leads you to!

Wow was I bored, this is how badly I get sidetracked while cleaning my room, and I found one of the water ball toys that are filled with water, well I popped the ball and stretched it over my face when down to my brothers room and he took a pic. But not because it was out of the ordinary it was for black mail one day. I bet you, but who could be ashamed of that, its pure talent to put a stretchy ball over your face. All I can say is I cant get in trouble because it's not a plastic bag.



I think that could kinda pass off as a female verson of the blueman group if I added more pink to it dont you think?


2 comments:

lvs2dance said...

Wow....cleaning leads me to INSANITY too!!! Are you nuts? That could sufficate you!! LOL
It is pretty funny though. I cousin did that once, but he just put it on top of his head so it looked like he had green spikey hair. Pretty funny.

Leira Lynn said...

I don't know if now is the time to tell you this...but your face...well, it's pink. And spikey. Your dermatologist...well, he sucks.