Thursday, November 6, 2008

The wave

This is one of my favorite vaction spots even though i wasn't on this trip when these pics were taken. From October till about the end of April there is snow in the wave and May till about the begining of July there are waterfalls every where from the melting snow and the remander of the year its just really hot. The hike there is just as unique as the wave itself. Funny story about this particular trip, my Mom was in the car waiting because it was too cold or somthing like that, my Dad, Brother and my Sister Savannah were on the hike. That means that Jenny and I were left alone back at home. well the day that they were on the hike just happend to be the day that while at colorguard I managed to dislocate my finger, at first i could't get ahold of Jenny because she was on a date and was igonoring her phone, and so Brianna took me to the ER and my aunt had come in place of my parents. Luckly when I tried to call my parents to ask them for my insurence card they were in one spot were they had service. If they had taken one more step they would not of had service. That was deffiniately a miracle if you ask me. Oh and Jenny felt guilty after. HAHA this is the entrance to the wave
This is somewhere in the middle. every day they only allow 20 people in, because the entire place is made out of sand.

This is were we stop and eat lunch.(when it's not snowy)


My Dad and Savannah just on the ridge of where you are leaving the wave



I think this is Tommy and for sure Savannah.




2 comments:

Bri and Elty!!! said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!! You got a blog!!! I miss you bunches!!!

lvs2dance said...

That is such a cool place! You MUST tell me where it is so that I can go there. Oh and I very much remember that day, it was totally gross and I couldn't believe how tough you were! You need to figure out a way to put your xray picture on your blog.